About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting ready for a new season :)


As you can tell from the top of my blog I am getting ready for moving on to the next seasons jewelry items etc. I am now tired of the hot summer and ready to start concentrating on some fall and winter designs. And how about some jewelry for Christmas/holiday season. I will also be going back to my original store Punchies Etc. and start offering hang tags for jewelry and other tags and paper items. Punchies Etc. was my scrapbooking/paper supplies for scrapbooking and paper making. Working on organizing and getting my office ready and I will be off and running working on my new kits, designs, and paper items . Will also be bringing back my polymer clay beads and pendants. So watch for new stuff coming soon.

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"