About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beading Kits- Coming Soon

Hi, I am in the process of developing and putting together beading kits. The kits will teach you how to do peyote and read patterns, you will be able to make some pretty seed beaded earrings called "Loopy Fun" and a stitch bracelet "Funky Fun". As soon as I am done designing the patterns on paper , I am planning on putting together a team of volunteers to try out my patterns to make sure they are easy even for someone who has never beaded before. Eventually I would like to incorporate my designs into home beading and jewelry parties.

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"