About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Copyright Laws / New Clay Bead Sets



You hear people discussing this all the time. "Copyright Laws"
I came across this article about Myths of Copyright and wanted to share.

http://www.ipfrontline.com/depts/article.asp?id=5015&deptid=3

Hope this helps people who were wondering.

Happy Creating :)


NEW
My homemade polymer clay beads come with a bit of wire and cordinating seed beads for you to get started on a project. Bead sets are coming soon.
So watch for them on www.alteredinspiration.com

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"