About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Friday, April 10, 2009

What up with Altered Inspiration?

Hey all, I am regrouping and doing some changes. I discontinued alteredinspiration.com for the time being you can see my jewelry online at my etsy store and on this blog. I have started another business where I sell Kitchen stuff and have not had a chance to work on Jewelry. I am in the process now of designing some new and exciting designs I think you will like.
Check back often as I get back into my jewelry studio.
Have a great day:)

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"