About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its raining again........



You have got to love Nebraska in the spring...........................
Eventually you get tired of all the rain and every other night tornado threat.
Yep its hard for me to get motivated when it is so rainy and dark outside.

Well I am off to straighten up my house friend coming over to do some bead work together then off to lunch :)

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"