About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Friday, September 19, 2008

Let's see what's going on with me


I will be selling rings, earrings and bracelets at the Nexus Festival Sept 26 and possible Sept 27th.
in Lincoln Ne. Check them out at http://www.myspace.com/nexusfestival
At this event there will be members from Lincoln Handmade Etsy Team.

Of course you can find Lincoln Handmade at Etsy.com and do a tag search for lnkhandmade team

Working on my Challange piece for Beadweavers Etsy Team you can find us at etsy also and tag search ebw team

I will be in the Etsy Holiday Showcase tomorrow Sept 20th.

I am getting ready to start a newsletter for Altered Inspiration alteredinspiration.com
email me at: newsletter@alteredinspiration.com

Have a great weekend. I am off to veg and bead hee hee.

No comments:

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"