About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Week :p


This is going to be a busy week for me. I am getting started on Pampered chef so I need to get my studio/office cleaner (If that is even possible , you know what I am talking about hee hee). Organize myself ??? Is that even possible for an artsy Sagittarius.

Well anyway going to be mass making wire wrapped and stone rings and possible some wire people earrings this week for the show on Friday and Saturday. I have not done a show in a while and looking forward to having some fun , I will be doing it with other members of Lincoln Handmade Etsy Team. (See Previous entry)

I also submitted a fall jewerly set which should be in Beading Daily's fall gallery.

Wow I was up early this morning my daughters friend showed up at 5:30ish. *yawn*.
Going to finish up my coffee and get ready for my busy day of organizing.

Happy Beading and creating.

Later


4 comments:

Kim said...

those rings are Lovely!

I told my husband recently I was sorry for how my beads are the only thing I haven't been keeping clean...it's just so hard!! every time I straighten them out, they are messy pretty much the next day. oh well

Laura aka the Bead -a- holic said...

yah that is so true.

Jewelry on Etsy Team said...

Oh I sold Pampered Chef products- It was so much fun- as I love cooking for others & throwing little parties! I was just thinking last night how I need to find a consultant nearby!

I love the stoneware products!

Oh- Cute rings- I never can get my wire wrapping that even! I'll stick to my beads & pearls!

Fish (from JET)

Laura aka the Bead -a- holic said...

Hi if you are interested in ordering any pampered chef let me know. I have a website www.pamperedchef.biz/mamascookingfor5
My pampered chef #is 565020
And if you are interested in joining again let me know. :)

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"