About Me

My photo
Lincoln, Nebraska
I am a jewelry designer /artist. My other interest include collage,painting,doll/teddy bear making,fabric crafts/art ,Genealogy etc. I like to try it all and combined a lot of my skills into my art. Also a mom to 3 wonderful children 18,16,10. And married to a wonderful hubby of 17 yrs

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have been inspired :)


Today is my 38th Birthday and I yes I am getting closer to 40 but I guess life goes on.
I watched Julie & Julia today and it really inspired me to work hard on keeping up with projects and decided to work on practicing my cooking and baking and also try to create or work on a jewelry piece or other artsy/crafty item a little everyday. Pretty much I want to try to do something creative everyday. Well wish me luck. And I am in the processing of condensing and moving my blogs to my new Word press blog.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yeah for crafts and for you joining me in the 38 circle. Lol. I was getting lonely. :'( I want to see all the cool stuff you come up with. I have been crafting, but you know how bad I am at posting stuff. Luv ya!

Tanya

Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
peyote stitched beauty

Mona Lisa Art Cards

Mona Lisa ATC's 2.5" x 3.5"